martes, 4 de octubre de 2011

First (of many) Postitposter Contest Results

First, I'd like to thank to all te ones who take a shot in one of the best contests ever made. There were some pretty good ideas and it was quite hard for me and the rest of the jury to make a fair desicion.

So, let's go to the important things.

In a 3rd and very respectable place we have...


(Mexican mariachis playing hockey vs Canadian policemen.)
Congratulations, your mariachis will be coming very soon.

In 2nd place (and I must say VERY close)


(Hmm let's see... how about a picture of Danny Trejo with pigtails riding a rollercoaster?)
I'm sure that this will bring me problems with Danny Trejo.

And first (drum roll please)


YES! Hasidic Plumber did it again


(Raccoons fighting me for food, in a trash can. We are both desperate to eat that rotting food that lies in the metal trash can, so as you can imagine, it's a fierce fight.)

Your banner will be coming soon


One more thing before I left.

There's a new link on my blog to Post-It Poster facebook page, give it a like :)

Shalom! (like the winner would say)

13 comentarios:

  1. These are somewhat becoming popular! Great blog post! Keep up the great work!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice picture of the Plumber getting attacked by a Racoon. I don't know what it is with the Plumber and Racoons yet :p

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That plumber is so funny!
    I'll wait for the mariachis. :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. @Jason: Thanks man! I'll continue delivering madness to my readers.
    @Mo: I think that is more of what racoons have with the plumber
    @My 2 Pesos: Count with it, probably tomorrow, or friday, you'll see the mariachis!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I'm glad you'll be doing My 2 Pesos idea! I wanna see it!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. There was a competition ? Damn I missed it.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. @neatfit: Thanks!
    @Berserkules: Comingo up soon! Too bad you didn't request anythig
    @dirtycowgirl: Don't worry, there will be more in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ha, i won suckas! The plumber is slowly taking over the internet.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Nice drawing. Maybe next time I'll win. Looking forward to the next contest.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Lmao love it. And, definitely want to see the Danny Trejo one. lol

    ResponderEliminar