domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

Beware of the monster

First of all, I want to apologize for being away for a few days. I'm not going to enter on details, but the next post will explain a little bit what happened. Or not.

Have you ever heard of African ants? Dangerous, flesh eating monsters. Well, the've got nothing to do against...

They WONT eat your sugar at night!

And as I like random stuff, here's a random video.

Please let me know what would you like to see in the next entrys. And follow me!

9 comentarios:

  1. Those ants are moving faster very fast and now are getting out of hand.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Curious, is that a penis inside the upper left finger, or a black bone, which sounds like the same thing?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. @Hasidic Plumber: Nice one, you should contact New Order guys to get Joy Division back, with a new lead singer, of course.
    @D4: Who knows? Diabetic ants are as bizarre as diabetic. It could be anything.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Watch out, them ants are going to steal your insulin!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. They are fierce little monsters!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You should do a feature where we, bloggers, tell you what you should draw. You can pick a few of the best suggestions and do poll...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. @R.gers: Lol, that's only one of the dangers!
    @Gizmo: Indeed my mate.
    @Shutterbug: You kinda blown my sourprise away :P So start thinking.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I'm following! I'd like to see more cartoons!
    Shutterbugs got a good idea! (she recommended to me I ad pictures to my blog and I've done it ever since and its great!

    If you wanna draw pictures that others suggest, I suggest a rhino! Rhinos are cool!

    ResponderEliminar