miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

BEHOLD! Jamal.

Yey! We have lot's of coloured illustrations!

Once I met someone who liked to be called Jamal.
Jamal lived in a tree and worked as a banker.
He lived in disguise to preserve his real identity (just like super heroes)

Jamal's disguise


After a huge effort, I succeded in the hard task of discovering Jamal's real identity, and took some pictures.
Those pictures have been hidden for a long long time, for political interests, but the day has come.
Admire, Jamal's real identity!

 And handsome.

I'm sorry Jamal, I know we were friends, but I had nothing to share today.



Uuuhuhu Ahahaha... I love this guys.

11 comentarios:

  1. Oh my god! Thats my neighbour! He goes by the name Gus Jamal now and wears the same disquise!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. First of, Jamal is awfully white.

    Second of all, that Mars Volta album is gift wrapped genius. Live stuff in a studio for audible love.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. a white banker called jamal???!!

    something doesnt add up here

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i guess money can't buy you good looks! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Reminds me of the animation in Superjail, good stuff!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Dude, I love your art so much! If I knew you in real life and had the money, I'd pay you to paint my walls with those!
    I just love it! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. He reminds me of that character from that Adventure RPG... Began with an F...

    ResponderEliminar